-
May 12th, 2000, 06:20 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay, I just purchased a Revere super 8 model #84. I was wondering if anyone has some helpful advice regarding this camera. It doesn't use batteries, it has a wind up key. I assume this is a camera that does not film frame by frame. If it is, I would like to know how. Does anyone have this type of camera? Is it a quality camera. I paid $10 US for it. It came with a case and a roll of film that is dated 1974. Is the film still usable? Thanx in advance for any comments!
-
May 12th, 2000, 07:36 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I don't know anything about your camera but..........you can still use that film. It doesn't cost much to develop it and you could end up with some very interesting results. Most likely the colours will all be screwy. If you don't want to shoot it I will gladely take it off your hands. Email me and I will give you my mailing address. [email protected]
-
May 26th, 2000, 04:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hey,
I don't know too much about your camera but . . . I have used an old Bell & Howell that winds w/ a key, this can be both good and bad, a few words of advice from my experience, be sure to crank as far as you can before shooting, keep in mind how long your shots can be before/during shooting. The camera I used included a hand crank, which was very cool, so that might be something you might want to look into
regards
c
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks